Thursday, February 19, 2009

WHEN I CRY I FEEL THE PAIN

The marble eyelids are still wet
Almost like a monumental statue set
When I cry I feel the pain
Could feel the adrenalin flowing through my vein

Roam in solitude in my own silent-bare
Under the balancing, vertical eye glare
An everlasting watch and move less woe
Want to shout, run and go

I always try but could not speak
Can’t stop my tears from being leak
There is no one around, full desert ness
I creep like a snail and crave for happiness

When I’m alone my thoughts always hover
I hide my tears weeping in shower
In complete darkness, tears sparkle and shine
I know my tears are precious and only mine

6 comments:

  1. nice one n yeah ur tears are really precious , so please don't ever waste them :) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems hiding has come up with a very nice poetry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome wrk.....really touching n very emotional..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aah.. nice one :)..i loved it!
    u r doin gr8 dear.. keep up d gud wrk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete