Monday, July 20, 2009

My College Days

College was full of memories all good and bad
I’ll always cherish the times together we had
Everything has now ended and four years have passed so fast
I giggle in solitude whenever I retrospect my past

These days m reminiscing those times in a variety of ways
Everything moment was precious in those college days
Bunking classes and laughing our bellies out was our favorite task
Y do u sleep so late n wake up late then there was no1 to ask

Everyday found a new excuse to skip mess food and eat outside
Passing comments on every person sitting roadside
Entering mess garage stealthily at 2’o clock night
Eating bread and butter 4m the fridge together with SPRITE

Lectures teachers studies assignments quizzes mid-sems and horrible endsems
Living on the edges, challenges and dares, CONSEQUENCES who the hell cares
Mimicking strangers and dancing like crazy at every DJ night
Friends , boyfriends, chatting, flirting and crying after every fight

Movies trips, roaming malls, enjoying water rides, sitting idle at Sharma tea stall
Every moment and every person was special I miss them all
never caring what ever others say laziness, recklessness always outplays
It was my college where I’ve spent my golden days

14 comments:

  1. o my god.... shilps tune seriously college ki yaad dila di... i miss those days terribly.... i just wish to go back in time... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one yaar...mast likhi hai ...ye sayad sabse masti ke din honge..
    par hum sab bhi kitne ajeeb hote hain...max time kisi cheej ko khokar hi uski importance jaante hain...its really feel bad ki hum paasout ho rahe hain college se....but in real its even better ki hum PASSOUT ho rahe hain college se ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. u js defined college........... so u js defined LYF....... n der again dat means u js defined US........ its js amazin.... gr8 guns gal

    ReplyDelete
  4. livin on the edge...

    the best line, amazing i mus say..!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanku all :) i just cant cum out of my colg trauma........

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow u r amazing, shilpi

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice work as always...
    me too miss those days a lott!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. itz alws vry difficult 2 wrt upn thngs wch r lively lived,da amazing timefoot f life..
    evn da mst litrary legends feel da same..
    itz amazing work actully..
    gr8 wrk
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  9. u knw what ... when i was reading this i went back in those college days ... but when i moved my eyes away 4m screen i realized that i m at my home ... far away 4m all these ........... missing u all ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. now i must follow yr every post...!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was excellent.... It reminded me of my college dayz... waiting for ur post on ilp...

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome boss !!! reminded me all memories.. :(

    ReplyDelete