Sunday, January 16, 2011

Choosing my own way of life

Each day brings a new challenge and deepens my desire
Problems make me stronger and this is the way I aspire

What is the correct path I am not sure
But my thoughts are crystal and very pure

People think I am wrong and not taking a right decision
But no one knows I am taking each and every decision with so much precision

I am not doing it for anyone else but for myself
And I am happy working fifteen hours of self help

This gives me power to work more and harder
Opportunities and circumstances and making me even smarter

With all the courage and strength I start with my front foot
My aim, my life, my learning, my experience whatever I can put

5 comments:

  1. awesome post dear, this would help many to take the step and be the change rather thn just sitting and pretending they are happy and enjoying life...
    once again...amazing post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one!reflects self-confidence and go-getter attitude..rights/wrongs,correct/incorrect r too perception laden notions to influence our stand..my life,my way!!keep writing..its a pleasure reading ur posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. atisunder likha hain..apne expression ko poetic andaj me achha chitran kiya hain..likhte rahiye..

    ReplyDelete